Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin’s Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) brings together health and social care organisations across the county.
We are a partnership of NHS and local government organisations, alongside independent and voluntary sector groups, working closely to transform health and care services to deliver world class care which meet current and future needs of our rural and urban populations.
Our members and partners:
- Telford & Wrekin Council
- Shropshire Council
- NHS Telford & Wrekin Clinical Commissioning Group
- NHS Shropshire Clinical Commissioning Group
- Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust
- Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- NHS England / NHS Improvement
- Public Health England
- Health Education England
- West Midlands Ambulance Service University NHS Foundation Trust
- Healthwatch Telford & Wekin
- Healthwatch Shropshire
- Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector
Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin STP is one of 44 STPs in England formed by NHS England in 2016. The aim of STPs is to bring together NHS organisations and local councils to plan around the long-term health and care needs of the local community.